Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BestCPAPprice
    replied
    I tested the mobile site both on my Galaxy S-II and my wife's IPAD, and both transactions went through without a hitch. Was this just an issue with PayPal or some other scenario, or has it been fixed?

Leave a comment:

• BestCPAPprice
    replied
    Updates?

Any updates on this? I just enabled our mobile page, and am getting ready to test on my Galaxy. I am going to run a test tonight as well on my wife's IPad.

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    Originally posted by tclifesafety View Post
    I was also told by support the mobile site was optimized for iPhone, not Android, Blackberry, etc..

If we could have control of the mobile directory I'd just create my own. This seems like the easiest solution until they develop a mobile template that actually works.
    Its like optimizing our websites for IE, and neglecting FF, Chrome, etc

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    I was also told by support the mobile site was optimized for iPhone, not Android, Blackberry, etc..

If we could have control of the mobile directory I'd just create my own. This seems like the easiest solution until they develop a mobile template that actually works.

Leave a comment:

• BrigadeGames
    replied
    Just so you know -

Android would be the priority if indeed it does not currently work.

Blackberry has several versions, none of which except for the most recent are basically usable for mobile browsing and ordering due to limitations of the BB technology. So if there is any effort there it should be on the most recent version and only after Android compatibility is finished.

Might I suggest to 3DC that they move the "view regular webstore" link to the top of the mobile screen.

Leave a comment:

• kem
    replied
    Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    I had one reply to my ticket saying it was optimized to work on the iPhone. No updates were going to take place for Blackberry.

Another reply said they were working on a fix for Blackberry.

One guy says no, another said yes. So, who knows. It doesnt work on my Blackberry - country and state still do not work. My daughter has an iPhone and I plan to test it tonight when she comes over.
    Maybe we should schedule a Flash Mobile Test. A sandbox site is set up and designated people with iphone, ipad, blackberry, etc, place a test order with "Personal Check" option (so no credit cards are needed). LOL

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    I wasn't able to checkout using my android 3.0 tablet and a ticket was opened. I've yet to get a response even though I went live chat, showed the problem, saw my incomplete order along with one from support, so they obviously were not able to check out either. I couldn't choose a shipping method and when I skipped that step and attempted to proceed to checkout, I was returned to my home page :o(

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    Originally posted by kem View Post
    OK. I'm confused. Here's a quote from Jimmy:

****We're constantly applying updates; the last issues reported were specific to ios 5.1 and were deployed at the end of March. Right now the Mobile is fully functionality; I have merchants getting about 12% of their monthly orders via Mobile Checkout. If you're experiencing a specific issue then please report it to [email protected] and they'll test it and make sure you have the latest version of the mobile templates installed.
    http://forums.3dcart.com/chit-chat/4...upgrade-2.html

He says that the Mobile has full functionality. Are you saying that it has problems?
    I had one reply to my ticket saying it was optimized to work on the iPhone. No updates were going to take place for Blackberry.

Another reply said they were working on a fix for Blackberry.

One guy says no, another said yes. So, who knows. It doesnt work on my Blackberry - country and state still do not work. My daughter has an iPhone and I plan to test it tonight when she comes over.

Leave a comment:

• kem
    replied
    OK. I'm confused. Here's a quote from Jimmy:

****We're constantly applying updates; the last issues reported were specific to ios 5.1 and were deployed at the end of March. Right now the Mobile is fully functionality; I have merchants getting about 12% of their monthly orders via Mobile Checkout. If you're experiencing a specific issue then please report it to [email protected] and they'll test it and make sure you have the latest version of the mobile templates installed.
    http://forums.3dcart.com/chit-chat/4...upgrade-2.html

He says that the Mobile has full functionality. Are you saying that it has problems?

Leave a comment:

• Evolution
    replied
    Mobile Commerce - Sales from mobile devices double in December - Internet Retailer

Majority of US Smartphone Owners Use Devices to Aid Shopping - eMarketer

We can go on and on about the importance of having a working mobile solution.

This fix should be a top priority for the dev team at 3d.

Leave a comment:

• kem
    replied
    We had an Ipad customer call too. Hate to think how many didn't call.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    That just reminded me i had a customer tell me of the exact same situation several weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    I attempted to place an order through an android tablet v 3.0 and couldn't choose the shipping method and when I clicked check out it returned me to the home page. I'm showing two incomplete orders on my dash now, one with shipping and one without, although I was never able to choose a shipping method.

I've been following this thread but finally had a customer call totally frustrated because he'd been attempting to place an order online for some time and can't complete the order. I took the order by phone

Leave a comment:

• rburton34
    replied
    Originally posted by hanzoswords View Post
    Wow this is pretty shocking news. No update forthcoming to fix this ? wow...
    I dont know. First reply was:

"Unfortunately I do not think there is a fix for the way blackberry renders the information"

Second reply was (after I posted my message here):

"Our developers are looking at Blackberry and making sure it works"

I was told mcommerce was optimized for the iPhone.

Leave a comment:

• hanzoswords
    replied
    Wow this is pretty shocking news. No update forthcoming to fix this ? wow...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X