What's the Most Products You Have Uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Most Products You Have Uploaded

What's the most amount of products you have imported? I have a new store I'm working on and I have over 550,000 products to import. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by yewknowit View Post
    What's the most amount of products you have imported? I have a new store I'm working on and I have over 550,000 products to import. Any suggestions?
    I wish I had better news, but I've been fighting a similar issue for a LONG time. Even with about 3,000 products, we have to split our product import file into two parts. The best solution I've come up with is to allow the zipping of the file before uploading. I suggested this to 3dcart in November, 2009, but nothing has been done. (Ticket Id: PAH-354764) Perhaps the best way to get this done is to make some noise here in the forum and vote for my feature request here: http://3dcart.uservoice.com/forums/7...t-file-uploads
    www.stsi.com
    Network Infrastructure and Fiber Optics (AMP/Tyco, APC, Belden, Corning, Hubbell, Leviton, Ortronics, Panduit), Audio, Computer, and Video Cables, and much more!

Comment

Working...
    X