Home page specials issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home page specials issue

I am trying to show all products randomly on the home page. I set it up and checked the all products box however only 2 out of 3 manufacturer's products are showing up. Is there a way that I could have excluded the product categories from showing?

We have the same problem. We have all products set up to randomly rotate through the home page, but it seems only a subset of our products actually gets displayed. Most times, it's a selection out of about 50 products each time the home page is refreshed (even though we have almost 700 product listings). There's just something hinky with the random rotation feature. :(

Comment

It has been driving me nuts. I wouldn't care if it at least showed some of them. We have 2200 items and it is randomizing between 400 of them all in the same category. I guess I have to manually do it.

Comment

We found it best to select around 24 products to rotate.
        Clayton
        Go Live Industries

Comment

Whoa...I thought that if you selected Random Home products they would all eventually cycle through. Selecting "all" resulted in only one category .

Is there a limit? Is this in the documentation and I missed it? bSupply: Can you share how you set this up manually?
          Last edited by kem; 04-17-2011, 02:47 PM.
          kem
          AddressNumbers.com
          Address Plaques, Memorials, Home & Garden Decor, Gifts and more.

Comment

Working...
          X