Waiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting List

Is there a way to add a customer to a product waiting list from the back-end?

We have our out of stock items currently hidden, but get many phone calls from customers asking to be advised when an item will be back in stock. we would love to be able to add them manually.

Same here

I have not found a way
    Clayton
    Go Live Industries

Comment

I seem to recall that there was a place they could click to alert them when the product was back in stock.

Comment

All you need is the catalog ID from the product listing. Then go to:

http://www.yourdomain.com/notify.asp?catalogid=xxxxxx

Type that in on any browser screen, replace the xxxxxx with the catalog ID of the product you want to bring up the waiting list for, and then fill in the form. I just tried it on a hidden item and it works just fine in the browser.

Don't forget though... use the 3dCart Catalog ID, not your ID/SKU number.

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post
          Good call, why of course.
          Clayton
          Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post

http://www.yourdomain.com/notify.asp?catalogid=xxxxxx

Type that in on any browser screen, replace the xxxxxx with the catalog ID of the product you want to bring up the waiting list for, and then fill in the form. I just tried it on a hidden item and it works just fine in the browser.

Don't forget though... use the 3dCart Catalog ID, not your ID/SKU number.

Nice work-around. Thanks. I just used it and it does the job.

I wish 3D could build it into the product page with the ability to associate to an existing customer.

Comment

Working...
            X