Changing fonts on packing list???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing fonts on packing list???

This template is bizarre. It uses 'classes' that are not defined anywhere that I can find. This template also has a ton of useless coding that wastes bandwidth. I can remove this worthless coding easily without problem but...

I need to add some text to the packing list on the packing_print.html template.

What I can't figure out is how to make the font of the text I am adding smaller. It does not need to be huge so that a simple two paragraph portion of text forces a second page to be printed.

This template doesn't use the same .css as the entire rest of the site and I can't figure out how to get it to use the correct .css

It uses classes that aren't defined anywhere that I can find and changing the .css link tag to the default_modified.css doesn't work.

How can I make this change?

Thanks,
    Ken

Since the packing slip is a admin function I'm guessing it pulls some styles from the back end.

It's a full html page with it's own head tags and doesn't use your site header.

I'd probably just add a style in between the head tags on that page and use it as you wish.

Comment

Thanks Mondo!!!

That worked. I forgot I could do that!! Sometimes my brain just gives up! :eek:

Comment

Not your fault, unlike here our other provider has tons of inaccessible hidden styles even on the main pages so just overriding them is the first thing instead of the last thing you think of.
        Last edited by mondo; 04-05-2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Just found this trying to do the same thing and thought I'd add the code I successfully used for anyone else who wants to do it. I used this for the packing slip and the invoice.

<style type="text/css">
          body{
          background:#000;
          font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
          }
          </style>

Just open the template and insert it in the head section. I did it right before the phantom css the page supposedly pulls from. Looks much better!

Comment

Working...
          X