Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Questions (Pricing Options and Removal of Gift Registry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Questions (Pricing Options and Removal of Gift Registry)

Hello, I didnt want to create a few separate threads so I figured I would ask the questions in here.

1. I have a store where a couple different items are shown in 1 picture. How can I add different prices for each item pictured? For example: In the picture I have a couch, an ottoman, and corner wedge. Each has their own SKU#.

How can I add it to where I can make it look lie this:

(*)8001 Couch: $200 "Add To Cart"
    (*)8002 Wedge: $100 "Add To Cart"
    (*)8003 Ottoman: $50 "Add To Cart"

As Pictured: "Add To Cart"

*= quantity selection

2. How do I remove the "add to gift registry" option from the product page?

3. I own my own domain name but yet I still have the "3dcartstores" in my URL. How do I remove that and just have everything go straight to my URL? Do I change my nameservers somewhere with 3dcart?

Thanks for any help.

I cant help with the first question -- though I would be interested in knowing how to do it :D

For the gift registry, do you have specific products that you dont want to offer the gift registry -- or is it the entire store? There are a couple different options on how you can achieve based on specific needs.

To your third question, you will need to change the DNS setting with the company that hosts your domain name. https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...kbarticleid=49

~Cristy

Comment

Regarding #3, you also need to have your own dedicated SSL certtificate in order to remove the 3dcartstores portion of the URL. If you are using the shared certificate you cannot remove that.
      Laura Z
      Brass & Silver Traditions
      www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcristywisty View Post
        I cant help with the first question -- though I would be interested in knowing how to do it :D

For the gift registry, do you have specific products that you dont want to offer the gift registry -- or is it the entire store? There are a couple different options on how you can achieve based on specific needs.

To your third question, you will need to change the DNS setting with the company that hosts your domain name. https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...kbarticleid=49

~Cristy
        Yah, I want to remove the registry as a whole.

Originally posted by brassandsilver View Post
        Regarding #3, you also need to have your own dedicated SSL certtificate in order to remove the 3dcartstores portion of the URL. If you are using the shared certificate you cannot remove that.
        Im not sure what you mean by that. I bought that domian via godaddy a while back and I have my own dedicated server for my other sites (not 3dcart)

Comment

Hi again. If you don't want to use the registry at all, then just go to Settings>General>Store Modules, then about halfway down the page uncheck the box that says Enable Gift Registry. That will turn the whole thing off. Then under Settings>Design>Store Content, check the box to hide the gift registry link to remove the button for the gift registry from your frame.

Regarding the SSL certificate, that is a separate thing from owning your domain name. The SSL is used to encrypt data. Here is a link to the 3dCart KB article that explains it: https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=165.

Hope that helps!
          Laura Z
          Brass & Silver Traditions
          www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Thanks for the help. Its truly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X