Upcoming US Postal Service Rate Changes. Is 3DCart ready for them>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming US Postal Service Rate Changes. Is 3DCart ready for them>

Is 3DCart aware of the upcoming US Postal service rate changes on 5/14/2007 and preparing for them?

My biggest concern is First Class mail which is now expanding into three different rate classes (flats, envelopes and parcels). Will 3DCart calculate the new First Class Parcel rate?

Also some of the international mail classes are disappearing (international letter post becomes first class mail international and international parcel post becomes priority mail international).

http://www.usps.com/ratecase/welcome.htm
    Nathan
    www.YourCableStore.com

Well I hope the silence means the updates were being worked on but just in case that isn't it I have submitted a support ticket.
    Nathan
    www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

Please let us know if you hear anything.

Thanks,
      Dana

Comment

USPS Shipping not Calculated

Well, today is the 14th and our orders are defaulting to " Shipping to be Calculated...."

Something is amiss. We have no problem charging the customer separately for shipping, but hopefully only today.

We did submit a support ticket.

Anyone else having USPS problems today?
        Peggy

Visit us at www.pipsqueakers.com
        Baby Shoes that motivate with Sound!

Comment

The response I received from support "Yes, we're aware of that and we'll be doing the update this week as soon as it's released from USPS."

(PS None of my USPS shipping methods are working this morning, even UPS ones stopped working for a while. I have temporarily closed my store because of it.)
          Nathan
          www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

We did have a patch ready, and it was applied early this morning.
            However, we did have to fix some stores manually as well.

The best thing you can do if you encounter ANY problem, today, tomorrow, or ever, is submit a support ticket. Yourcablestore.com i don't see a support ticket from you, closing your store DOES NOT notify support that you have a problem on your store. I will have a ticket created on your behalf, and you'll be notified via email when this is resolved so you open up your store.
            ----------------------------
            Gonzalo Gil
            3dCart Support
            800-828-6650 x111

Comment

And?

The patch is working, I believe, but the "new" options are not available, and no USPS options are available. This is disappointing from you guys, we expected it out of Monstercommerce but.....

Any ideas, Gonzalo, of when it will be ready to roll?

Thanks

Comment

The patch changed the way the api was called, there are some new methods which we need to add to the database but they only affect international orders. We've updated the existing methods, but the addition of new methods will not be done for a few days.

If you have not done so yet, do post a support ticket regarding the options you are not seeing...
                ----------------------------
                Gonzalo Gil
                3dCart Support
                800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Gonzalo I just assumed the problem was the update had not been made yet or that the outage might be temporary so I closed the store until I had time to deal with it.

Anyway thanks for creating the support ticket, the domestic rates are correct now.
                  Nathan
                  www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

patch is not working for any of my 3 sites

hanzoswords.com bladereplicas.com or strippedtees.com im gonna file one ticket to get all 3 addressed. hopefully soon.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X