Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recaptcha install on a form?

Has anyone done this?

I have this page where my customers can take a quiz for personal product selection advice, but now I'm getting a ton of spam emails, and I want to put a REcaptcha form on it. Annoying to the customer maybe but not as annoying as a million spam emails are to me.

Has anyone done this and do you have any advice?

We have taken those off our site. They prove to be something that stops our customers from completing the forms. In addition they are very problematic in our experience. The best ones I have used are the 3dcart one but since it stops customers we don't even use it.

Comment

I ended up going with a form builder program that has built-in recaptcha. I figure if the customer wants my help enough to fill out the form, they'll fill out the recaptcha -- but I'm sick of the spam and having to pay attention to what's spam and what's a real survey!

Comment

Originally posted by QuirkyBaby View Post
        I ended up going with a form builder program that has built-in recaptcha.
        Do you mind sharing which program you ended up using. I have looked at many and was having a hard time making up my mind. I did not want to use one with a monthly fee, and some required a database

Comment

Working...
        X