Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free product - how to set it up

Hello:

I would like to set up the following promotion: for every $100 you spend in my store you will get a certain product free. I would like for the customers to view the pictures and be able to make their choice. BUT: I want this to only be available once they qualify.

How do I do that? Is there a tutorial?

Thanks,
    Uta

Did you figure out a way to do this?

Hi Uta! I have the exact same question & am wondering if you ever figured out a way to do it? Thanks!

Comment

The way I have done it is to create a product with a price (ex. $100). Then create a promo that does not need a coupon, mark uses 9999, set qualifications, then go to the bottom and add this product as a free item.
      Unfortunately there is no way to hide this product, yet use it in a promo. I mark it non-search-able for good measure.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks so much for your reply... and actually that's exactly the same way I went about it as well! I just got in there and started playing around a bit (after I'd posted to you but before you responded) and thought that would be the best way as a workaround - so I'm glad to see that I didn't find out later there was an easier way! lol Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X