Tax Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Manager

Hi everyone, this is my first post so please forgive any errors, they are not intentional. I've been having problems solving a "tax" situation:
    Here in NJ, when an item is taxable, the shipping is also taxable. So I set up the options in the "Tax Manager" section for NJ - 7% and checked the option for "Include Shipping". Here's the dilemma, when someone who lives in NJ orders a non-taxable item, the store is still charging tax on the shipping. A non-taxable item shipping to NJ should not be charged tax on the shipping. How do I set this up?

Thanks.
    Kerry

Hi Kerry,

I can't help you with your question, but I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention.
    Holy cow!! I had NO idea this had changed. I went and checked the site, and sure enough, shipping charges are taxable in NJ. Thank you!

My best,
    Dana

PS: Where in Jersey are you, I'm in the Princeton area.

Comment

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the reply. I haven't figured it out yet. This is all very new to me, so I am learning as much as I can, as quickly as I can.
      It turns out we're neighbors. I am in Cranbury, a little outside Princeton.

Regards,
      Kerry.

www.killersocks.com

Comment

Working...
      X