My Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Account

I want to add a blurb to the myaacount.asp page that a user sees giving them an option to login (returning customers), retrieve password or Create Account (new Customers). The reason is we have a lot of established customers for many years but we just switched over to 3dcart. We never had a "My Account" feature before but many of the old customers, that have not ordered on our new 3dcart site, think they already have an account. I want to add some verbiage on this page to let them know if they have not ordered or created an account on the new 3dcart site they have to create a new account even though they have ordered from us in the past (non 3dcart site). Any suggestions?
    Mark
    www.printpal.com

Good Idea. We are also in the moving over process.

Settings > Design > Template Editor > login-account.html

find
    Code:
    <tr>
    		<td class="page_headers" align="left">My Account</td>
    </tr>
    and add this after it:
    Code:
    <tr>
                   <td class="Item" align="left" colspan="2"><br> xxxxxxxx your blurb xxxxxxx </td>
    </tr>
    Then go to Setting>design>store Languages and press save to apply changes.
    Last edited by elightbox; 05-27-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

We did the following to the store language since we already had customer info minus passwords:

Forgot Your Password? or (old site password reset)
      Button now reads: Send me my password
      Text below button: We will send you an email with your password.

This is also the same place to solve the text the states "we will reset your password" when that is not the case.
      Clayton
      Go Live Industries

Comment

That did the trick! Thank you very much.
        Mark
        www.printpal.com

Comment

Working...
        X