Can not back click out of checkout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not back click out of checkout?

I can not hit the back button to go out of our checkout back to the cart. I have to hit the back button twice quickly to leave the checkout page. Anyone else have this issue?
    Jimmy

On our checkout, there's a link on the right hand side (under the listing of products) that says "Update Cart". I just normally click that to go back to the cart.

Comment

You can always just hit the View Cart at the top of the page.
      David
      David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

I can not hit the back button to go out of our checkout back to the cart. I have to hit the back button twice quickly to leave the checkout page. Anyone else have this issue?
        Jimmy,
        Yes, now that you mention it, I see the same thing with our checkout! We are using the multi-page checkout.
        You can always just hit the View Cart at the top of the page.
        there's a link on the right hand side (under the listing of products) that says "Update Cart". I just normally click that to go back to the cart.
        Unforfunately, most (if not ALL), customers will not know to do these things.
        I will have to look into this, but I am pretty sure it will require a "continue shopping", "back to store", or some type of user friendly type of command, link, button, etc. Hopefully this will make it easy while keeping the items "in the cart" for the customers!!!

Comment

The templates that I am using on both of my sites does not have the view_cart on the checkout page (single page checkout).

I added a button on the top right hand corner "Continue Shopping" that will bring the buyer back to view cart page.
          Elegant Weddings +
          www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
          www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

You can add a view cart link in the footer bar. That will not empty the cart.
            Add a link using view_cart.asp

Settings>Design>Site Content
            David
            David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post
              On our checkout, there's a link on the right hand side (under the listing of products) that says "Update Cart". I just normally click that to go back to the cart.
              Thats the view cart page I am speaking of checkout page.
              Jimmy

Comment

Working...
              X