Silly Question, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Question, but...

do I create my new sitemap? Or is that already done? If so, how do I know if it has been submitted to Google?

And if I need to do that, can somebody give me a link where I can read up on that?

Thanks,
    Uta

Great documentation for generating a sitemap can be found here: https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...loaditemid=130

You will need to go to Google and obtain yourself a webmaster account. If you already have a gmail account your half way there. www.google.com/webmasters/tools/

If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.
    ZuluTimeZone.com
    Time Well Spent

Comment

FTP and stemaps

Sports:

I have a Goggle webmaster account already. So I am good there. What FTP program is good to use? Is there a free one? or at least one that most folks here use?

I guess, since 3d generates sitemaps every 15 days, I should be all right, but I still would like to be able to generate one myself.

Can you advise me on a good program?

Thanks,

Comment

FileZilla is excellent and it's "FREE"! Grab the client version not the server edition. FileZilla - The free FTP solution
        ZuluTimeZone.com
        Time Well Spent

Comment

Free FTP program

Sports:

Got the program, downloaded it, did what I was supposed to do and i have my new sitemap!

thanks a bunch!!!!!

Uta

Comment

Glad I could be of assistance.
            ZuluTimeZone.com
            Time Well Spent

Comment

Working...
            X