Import product options and advanced options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import product options and advanced options

Can anyone shed some light on how to add product options and advanced options with the import feature. We want to add 5 product options for each product, they will be the same 5 options for each product. Then we want to add the advanced options to input the stock for each option, for each product. I don't see anyway to do this with csv import files. It seems like you have to go in to the admin and create the options (or copy from a template) and then enable the advanced options manually for each one. Also in the csv files for options it wants option ids and feature ids that I don't know what to enter? In the advanced option csv it wants AO_codes that seem to need to be the same as the feature ids.

I'm lost and doing it all manually in the admin would be a nightmare.
    Mark
    www.printpal.com

Think I got the answer

Originally posted by printpal View Post
    Can anyone shed some light on how to add product options and advanced options with the import feature. We want to add 5 product options for each product, they will be the same 5 options for each product. Then we want to add the advanced options to input the stock for each option, for each product. I don't see anyway to do this with csv import files. It seems like you have to go in to the admin and create the options (or copy from a template) and then enable the advanced options manually for each one. Also in the csv files for options it wants option ids and feature ids that I don't know what to enter? In the advanced option csv it wants AO_codes that seem to need to be the same as the feature ids.

I'm lost and doing it all manually in the admin would be a nightmare.

So I went into the import section and at the bottom found "Options from template". This allowed me to copy my option template to every item I have. After I did that I was able to export "Advanced Options". Every product was in there and I was able to change stock, etc. I think I am all set now.
    Mark
    www.printpal.com

Comment

Working...
    X