X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports Not Consistant/Accurate

Ok, here's what I am seeing ...
    BANDWIDTH USAGE
    My site is NOT live yet. I am the only person working on the site. So the bandwidth report should "only be showing usage from me working on the site". Correct? I am only doing basic stuff to the site at night from aprox 9pm to 12 or 1pm. Yet, my reports show exactly 4mb every day for the past 5 days. BUT, yesterday, I was working on the site basically the same amount of time, yet my bandwidth report is showing 0mb used!?!?!? Does not seem to make sense.

BROWSER REPORT
    I am using IE8.0 and FireFox to veiw my site, so far. Yet the "browser" report shows usage from IE8.0, IE7.0 and NS5.0 . From what I gathered from tests so far, NS5.0 is FireFox - is this correct? And why the hits from IE7.0?

OS (operating system)
    My computer uses XPpro, yet the OS reports my "visitors" are using WIN2K, WINnt. Am I missing something here also?

Most of the other reports and stats seem to be correct "so far". I say this because it is only me placing test orders, emails, etc. Any help would be welcome!
    PS: I understand that most of you who have "Live" carts would not be able to notice some of these inconsistencies due to the fact that the data/reports are much larger and harder to pinpoint.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-21-2011, 11:46 PM.

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    Ok, here's what I am seeing ...
    BANDWIDTH USAGE
    My site is NOT live yet. I am the only person working on the site. So the bandwidth report should "only be showing usage from me working on the site". Correct? I am only doing basic stuff to the site at night from aprox 9pm to 12 or 1pm. Yet, my reports show exactly 4mb every day for the past 5 days. BUT, yesterday, I was working on the site basically the same amount of time, yet my bandwidth report is showing 0mb used!?!?!? Does not seem to make sense.

BROWSER REPORT
    I am using IE8.0 and FireFox to veiw my site, so far. Yet the "browser" report shows usage from IE8.0, IE7.0 and NS5.0 . From what I gathered from tests so far, NS5.0 is FireFox - is this correct? And why the hits from IE7.0?

OS (operating system)
    My computer uses XPpro, yet the OS reports my "visitors" are using WIN2K, WINnt. Am I missing something here also?

Most of the other reports and stats seem to be correct "so far". I say this because it is only me placing test orders, emails, etc. Any help would be welcome!
    PS: I understand that most of you who have "Live" carts would not be able to notice some of these inconsistencies due to the fact that the data/reports are much larger and harder to pinpoint.
    BANDWIDTH USAGE: Probably bots. The site is not live but it does exist.

BROWSER REPORT: FireFox does show up as NS5.0 depending on what version you are using. IE7 could be that IE was running in compatibility mode which is IE's way of being backwards compatible.

OS (operating system): XP is Win2k and Winnt. It's a combo build and still one of Microsoft's best. Vista is a disaster and 7 is Microsoft's Vista version of a mac.
    Last edited by InsnWizard; 06-22-2011, 12:08 AM. Reason: I want to
    David
    David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Originally posted by InsnWizard View Post
      OS (operating system): XP is Win2k and Winnt. It's a combo build and still one of Microsoft's best. Vista is a disaster and 7 is Microsoft's Vista version of a mac.
      Good assessment of the browsers. Lets not forget 98 Hackers Special Edition.

High Bandwidth: get used to it and start enjoying some of the other features here at 3dcart.
      Clayton
      Go Live Industries

Comment

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X