Paypal website pro and saved credit cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal website pro and saved credit cards

A competitor of mine uses Paypal website pro and his website saves the customers credit card. I know this because I have had to use him to ship things out for me and I use his card and it saves my CC information.

I just switched to PP website pro myself to hopefully save a few dollars on fees however, during testing, my credit card information isnt being saved.

Is there a way to get the CC info saved using website pro to make the checkout process faster for regular customers?

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    A competitor of mine uses Paypal website pro and his website saves the customers credit card. I know this because I have had to use him to ship things out for me and I use his card and it saves my CC information.

I just switched to PP website pro myself to hopefully save a few dollars on fees however, during testing, my credit card information isnt being saved.

Is there a way to get the CC info saved using website pro to make the checkout process faster for regular customers?
    Yes you can, you need to make sure that "Recurring Payments" are enabled on your Website Payments Pro Account. Call PayPal and they will help you.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Please tell me this is something I can select/check within my paypal account or do i need to call them?

Comment

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
        Please tell me this is something I can select/check within my paypal account or do i need to call them?

You need to call them first to enable this feature, it is not automatically enabled.

Then login to your PayPal account
        Profile > Financial Information >Recurring payments dashboard
        to manage your customers.
        Elegant Weddings +

Comment

I know this to be true on PSs but not here on 3dcart.
          Isn't this a cart programming issue that 3dcart chose not to allow.
          PSs did save the CC numbers minus the CVV for customers.
          Can you confirm that 3dcart allows subscription and or will save CC info?
          Clayton
          Go Live Industries

Comment

Originally posted by Go Live View Post
            I know this to be true on PSs but not here on 3dcart.
            Isn't this a cart programming issue that 3dcart chose not to allow.
            PSs did save the CC numbers minus the CVV for customers.
            Can you confirm that 3dcart allows subscription and or will save CC info?

You are correct, 3D will not save this information. But with Website Payment Pro you can save the CC one time and use it to charge the customer accounts as needed. I was only answering to if Website Payment Pro can retain the customer CC info. :)
            Elegant Weddings +

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
              You are correct, 3D will not save this information. But with Website Payment Pro you can save the CC one time and use it to charge the customer accounts as needed. I was only answering to if Website Payment Pro can retain the customer CC info. :)
              Hi ElegantWeddings thanks for clarifying
              For a moment thought I missed a turn for the better.
              I wish we could do subscriptions.
              Clayton
              Go Live Industries

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
                X