X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Image not showing on all pages

Hi all,

I just switched my template to v30014 and edited the modified CSS with:

/*body:: Controls Page Background Color and any other fonts not defined below*/
    body {

background: transparent url(/assets/images/background.gif) repeat scroll 0 0;
    font-family: Verdana,Sans-Serif;
    font-weight: ;
    margin: 40px 0px 60px;

}

Works correctly (that is, the background image shows and the margins are correct) on the home page and category/product pages, but they both completely go away when I click on Customer Service or My Account at the top (in the header). Not sure why....

Any help is greatly appreciated! P.S. Still a work in progress (I would advise against starting 3 carts at one time if you ever want to be able to finish one!), and it's not close to complete.

Thanks in advance,
    James

Whoops, never mind, it looks like it's working now. It could be that it takes a couple of minutes to fully include the template changes across all pages (?). I'm going to test it from a different computer and double check.

Comment

Any time you make any template changes, be sure to clear your cache (Settings > General > Store Settings, bottom of the page) to be able to see your changes immediately.

Comment

Working...
      X