Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redirects again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mimib
    replied
    I copy/pasted into a new file and that did the trick. I then discovered that I had one duplicate entry which seemed to caused a new kind of hang-up (I can't remember now what the message was, but it was a warning about duplicate entries.) I fixed that and the entire thing finally ran without a hitch.

    Lesson learned -- everything must be JUST right or it won't work. At least now I know what to check first when my imports fail. Thanks for the advice!

    --mimib

    Leave a comment:


  • InsnWizard
    replied
    Try doing just an insert and see if you get a message. You might have an extra column that you don't realize.

    Leave a comment:


  • ElegantWeddings
    replied
    Try copying just the data rows and columns and pasting it in a new spreadsheet/worksheet and saving.

    Leave a comment:


  • mimib
    replied
    My turn....;)

    I'm getting the same message, but when I try the ctrl+End trick, the cursor lands in the last box with data. So, I assume I got rid of all the empty rows and columns. Any other suggestions?

    thanks, mimi

    Leave a comment:


  • EcoBaby1
    replied
    Thank you, I finally got it after beating my head against the wall over and over. Why does the learning curve have to be so darn difficult? But once you figure it out, it works just like it should.....frustration.

    Leave a comment:


  • ElegantWeddings
    replied
    Check if you have extra rows or columns that doesn't contain data in your csv file.
    You do this by pressing ctrl+End. If the cursor lands on an empty cell with no data you will need to delete all those empty rows and columns

    Subscript it is out of range because the process is expecting data in the row "[i]" but nothing to process

    Leave a comment:


  • EcoBaby1
    started a topic Redirects again

    Redirects again

    I can import redirects no problem IF I use the complete old URL and the complete new URL. BUT then I have to go in and strip it all down to just what is after the / manually, one at a time!

    I have tried to import the stripped down URLs, but it says "Import in Progress" but just sits there and does nothing. There is this message below:

    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

    Subscript out of range: '[number: 2]'

    /admin/import_prod.asp, line 1795
Working...
X