Error msg at checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error msg at checkout

Im using the new IE 9 and Im getting an error code "only secure content is displayed" Anyone know how to prevent this? because it didt do this in the old IE
    Thanks
    Kathleen
    www.bikerbabesleathers.com
    www.theleatheroutpost.com
    Please "like" us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bik...rs/95860340129

It is your daily deal that's doing that..... not just on IE9.
    It runs a unsecured script for social media you can see that the icons for social media does not appear (just above the stop watch and count down) until you click on "show all content"

Solution:
    Remove the Daily deal from the left panel.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

So nice there are tons of features that none of us can use. Sorry - guess it's the Monday blues - but post after post after post is - Solution - Turn it off or remove it.

Seriously - how much testing was done? I know they had beta testers - I wonder if the problem is the mix of types of businesses that test - or just the fact that 'real customers' aren't testing??? Or is it just too much too fast?

Maybe instead of rolling out an entire release at once they should introduce one new main feature at a time??

Sorry - this is way off topic...
      C Ekman
      Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
      http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

Originally posted by cekman View Post
        So nice there are tons of features that none of us can use. Sorry - guess it's the Monday blues - but post after post after post is - Solution - Turn it off or remove it.

Seriously - how much testing was done? I know they had beta testers - I wonder if the problem is the mix of types of businesses that test - or just the fact that 'real customers' aren't testing??? Or is it just too much too fast?

Maybe instead of rolling out an entire release at once they should introduce one new main feature at a time??

Sorry - this is way off topic...
        Sorry point this out but, the issue here has nothing to do with 3Dcart or their testing, it is the merchant who decided to put the "Daily Deals" on the left panel. The guidelines for putting the daily deal was given for the home page, not for any other right or left panel. If anyone chose to put it elsewhere other than stated in help/knowledge base it is at their own risk.
        Elegant Weddings +

Comment

Lecture received and acknowledged - Thanks for the clarification. If I implement this I'll make sure to follow the directions carefully. Thanks again
          C Ekman
          Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
          http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
            Sorry point this out but, the issue here has nothing to do with 3Dcart or their testing, it is the merchant who decided to put the "Daily Deals" on the left panel. The guidelines for putting the daily deal was given for the home page, not for any other right or left panel. If anyone chose to put it elsewhere other than stated in help/knowledge base it is at their own risk.
            so if not in the left panel then where do i put it? to where it looks like it belongs?
            thanks
            Kathleen

Comment

You have two choices
              1. if you want to keep in where it is, you can turn off the left panel on checkout page. Settings>>Design>>Titles & Content ... Edit the checkout page and "check" Hide Left Bar.
              2. Move the widget to the Right Panel as it is automatically turned off on the checkout page.
              Elegant Weddings +

Comment

You have two choices
                1. if you want to keep in where it is, you can turn off the left panel on checkout page. Settings>>Design>>Titles & Content ... Edit the checkout page and "check" Hide Left Bar.
                2. Move the widget to the Right Panel as it is automatically turned off on the checkout page.
                when I put it on the right it wants to put it at the very top, because of how i have it formatted. I can no longer access the tool bar at the bottom so I cant fix this. I went ahead and just created a new page with a link to it. I would rather it be shown but oh well! Also, my sales suck! down by half since the change over
                Kathleen

Comment

Originally posted by sisbrown34 View Post
                  when I put it on the right it wants to put it at the very top, because of how i have it formatted. I can no longer access the tool bar at the bottom so I cant fix this. I went ahead and just created a new page with a link to it. I would rather it be shown but oh well! Also, my sales suck! down by half since the change over

You can add it in the frame, to the right panel above or below your top sellers. If you need to, email me the frame.html code and I will add it as I have done in the past for you... :)
                  Elegant Weddings +

Comment

You can add it in the frame, to the right panel above or below your top sellers. If you need to, email me the frame.html code and I will add it as I have done in the past for you... :)
                    Thany You! you are great!
                    Kathleen

Comment

Working...
                    X