3dcart Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dcart Down?

Is anyone else having issues with 3dcart? My store has been down most of the day. I have orders that need to go out and can't access the back end.

customer service has always been very responsive with site down issues. Have you contacted them?

Comment

my site was down briefly they got it back up in about 10 minutes through live chat. this is third time in last month ive had outages, one time was for the better part of two days. hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Comment

Site wasn't down but a lot of email timeouts today. Something has been going on on the internet in general for the last few days. I've been getting a bunch of "lookups" and "timeouts" at home and at work across multiple sites. Seemed to settle down a couple of days ago but came back for a while today.
        David
        David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

I was down for 49 minutes, prices were doubling on my products, shipping wouldn't calculate on two, and one processed through Google but shows incomplete on my backend....support was very helpful but it added a little stress to my day yesterday

Comment

All of mine always show incomplete with Google.
            David
            David's Gifts and Things

Comment

David check with support for your API Callback to Google, mine wasn't correctly configured but now it is and it works

Comment

Thanks I'll do that.
                David
                David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Working...
                X