Google Analytics Goals/Funnels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Analytics Goals/Funnels

I am struggling to get this to work with 3d cart. Has anyone had any success in setting up goals/funnels with GA?

I can't find any 3dcart support articles on this. I have the tracking setup properly, I just can't get the goals/funnels to work.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Rob

Originally posted by Rob1 View Post
    I am struggling to get this to work with 3d cart. Has anyone had any success in setting up goals/funnels with GA?

I can't find any 3dcart support articles on this. I have the tracking setup properly, I just can't get the goals/funnels to work.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Rob
    Usually the Goals are defined as pages visited and that's something you define at GoogleAnalytics, there is a tutorial on doing this here:

How do I set up goals and funnels? - Analytics Help

There is no special code you need to put into 3dcart that is necessary to work with Goals/Funnels
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for the response. I know it is all driven by the settings entered into GA. It seems pretty straight forward and I just can't seem to understand what I am missing.

I was using the EXACT MATCH TYPE but maybe it is suppose to be HEAD MATCH TYPE. Other than that, I can't see what else I could be doing. I will wait to see if any other merchants have got this working.

Thanks!

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X