Add to Cart behavior on listing page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add to Cart behavior on listing page

Hi all, I've enabled quick cart and quick view on my highly customized website templates and so far it seems to be working great. When someone on one of the category page clicks the add to cart button they get the 'quick cart' pop up, and when they click the add to cart button off of the 'quick view' pop up it changes to show the 'quick cart' pop up like it should. However, on my product listing page (listing2.html template, again very customized), when they click add to cart there is no pop up, and they are not taken to the view cart page, but it simply adds the item to the cart and updates the numbers for items in cart/cart total on the top of the website. What I would like for it to do is take them to the view cart page, just like it used to before implementing the 'quick' pop-ups. Is this typical behavior for the listing template 'Add to Cart' button or did I miss something?

Seems to me that you can adjust how the add to cart button reacts - ie take you to the cart or not, etc. - right in the admin.

A link would be helpful though.

Comment

add jQuery file

If you customized your frame.html file dont forget to add the following to the head section.

<script type="text/javascript" src="assets/templates/common/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>

Make sure your Store Setting are right.

Hope this helps.
      - Peace
      www.ifilters.net

Comment

Working...
      X