Drag n Drop editing not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag n Drop editing not working!

Lately my Drag n Drop editing is not working. I am using IE8 and it has worked fine for the last 8 months. Does anyone know why?

Barry:

Our drag & drop editing only works if we change our unsecured store address to the shared domain (i.e., ABC.3dcartstores.com)... it never works on our standard www.ABC.com domain. Could this be your issue?

Ryan

Comment

Mine works with FF and IE not on the shared domain. Barry I know this is a DUMB question but are you turning drop and drag on? I know I messed with it last week and thought it was capoot but I realized drop and drag mode was off, turned it on and all was good? You're more advancecd than I am so you probably haven't made that mistake

Comment

Toobusy,
        No such thing as a stupid question!!! Not sure what you mean by "are you turning drop and drag on?". The design bar always showed when I either:
        1. Clicked on View Store
        2. Clicked on Drag n Drop Editing (in the settings/design/themes & styles section)
        I tried with FF and IE8, neither is working.

MainEvent,
        I tried your suggestion, but it didn't help in FF or IE8.

Oh well, I'll have to get a hold of support.

Comment

Support got it to work!

Toobusy,
          NOW I see what you were referring to! I guess I originally did not use the correct term. Instead of drag-n-drop I should have said "My Design Edit Bar is not showing on the bottom".

[Our drag & drop editing only works if we change our unsecured store address to the shared domain (i.e., ABC.3dcartstores.com)... it never works on our standard www.ABC.com domain. Could this be your issue?
          That's what support told me also AFTER they did something! Then it worked. I could swear I was accessing it the same as before!

Comment

Mine wasn't there for forever. thought they did away with it, but I thought when I updated either my java, flash player or something it suddenly started showing up again. Then I kept trying to drop and drag and it didn't work and then I saw the drag n drop is off and felt like a real air head LOL Glad it's fixed up for you

Comment

Working...
            X