No announcement yet.

Autoresponder NOT Working! No Support!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoresponder NOT Working! No Support!!

My patience has run out with this issue. I've been trying to have my autoresponder fixed for over a month now.

At first, I was told everything was fine, and it should be working. Nope! I was told this several times, but nope, not working.

Okay, so I emailed the support manager Dave twice. No response from good 'ol Dave.

I also submitted a ticket about some issues with my "Premium" template, but have not gotten a response.

Is this what I can expect from 3DCart?

Rick

e-prairiegirls.com

Ditto.
    the frustrating thing is that I turned off our product review follow up e-mails to set it up through the auto-responder (more control over when to send the e-mail). so now we have no review e-mails going out. I did not want to revert to the old method since I thought support would quickly figure out what I was doing wrong and fix it.

It took me a few weeks to figure out it was not working.
    Then I sent a support ticket, and have been getting regular e-mails from support saying they have not forgotten about this, they are still working on it!!

So I guess it is another V4 version "enhancement" that is broken.

V4 has been a big bust as far as I am concerned. Many new features are either broken or have big functionality issues that are not being addressed, while the issues voted most for were not added.
    Last edited by elightbox; 09-17-2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

It seems all we're getting is lip service. It's been over a month, and all I get is "we're working on it".

I also have issues with the "premium" template "Queenco", which should have never been released in its current state. Still no fix though.

Comment

STILL not fixed!

Comment

What is the link to your store so that we can look at the code and get some fixes for you instead of you having to wait to here back from support.

Comment

Welcome to Prairie Girls Quilt Shop - Your Western Fabric Store!

Comment

Another week, and still nothing!

Comment

I suggest E-Mail Gil. I E-Mailed Gil after having a bad experience with the 3dCart sales department, and he was very responsive.

From another thread:

For technical issues and situations where there may be dissatisfaction with the service, please submit these either through our support channels or by emailing our CEO directly at – [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Ritchie, I just emailed Gil. We'll see how that works.

Comment

Support says this is fixed

I got an e-mail from support a couple of days ago saying they fixed the auto-responder issue and they are rolling out the fix to everyone. I went back to the old way of doing the review solicitation e-mails and now I don't have time to mess with the auto-responder again. This was a very frustrating experience.

Comment

They only THINK they fixed it! It still isn't working for new orders. I've spent an inordinate amount of time on this, I only wish they would.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid1 View Post
                        They only THINK they fixed it! It still isn't working for new orders.
                        Not sure if this helps, but here is what I read in the 3D KB article on autoresponders:
                        "Order Status – Select which order status triggers your rule. When the order is actively moved to this status, the rule will initiate.
                        Please note: When using the “New” order status, please bear in mind that the order has to actively be moved to that status. Orders that are simply set to “New” status by your storefront will not trigger automation. Instead, Automation Rules will use the “New” status for orders that may come into a different status (i.e. Unpaid) and are moved by you to “New” status after the store creates the order."

That being said, if that is the problem, it really makes no sense to me! Isn't that the idea of the autoresponder (as in auto-matically) to get triggered for such events as new orders without human intervention?

Comment

Thanks Barry, but I've tried moving them from "New" to "Shipped", which is set as my trigger. Nothing happens.

I agree that the process should be automatic, but for now,I'd be pleased just to see it work at all!

Comment

Gill did not respond to you?

R

Originally posted by Rabid1 View Post
                            Thanks Barry, but I've tried moving them from "New" to "Shipped", which is set as my trigger. Nothing happens.

I agree that the process should be automatic, but for now,I'd be pleased just to see it work at all!

Comment

I was also told by support that I have to manually change the order status in order to trigger the Autoresponder. Not very Auto!
                              We use StoneEdge to update our order status from New to Shipped. If I have to manually go in and do each one, I might just as well send the e-mails manually from Outlook.

Comment

Working...
                              X