Products not showing in admin side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products not showing in admin side

Does anyone else have over 10,000 items listed?
    Has anyone else found that only 9,999 items are showing under Products>View/Edit?

It was brought to my attention this afternoon but I wasn't sure if it was just my store or if there were more people experiencing this.

We have put in a trouble ticket for this already, so when it gets fixed I will try to come back and let y'all know.
    Have a magical day,
    Jennifer
    www.yourwdwstore.com

If you have over 10K items, and you go to the products->View edit only the first 9999 will show. However you can search and find all items, the list is just fixed to not show more than 9,999 items at a time. This is done to speed up the page.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

This was not the case until today. I want this changed back - if not for everyone but then just for my store. I need to be able to see the last 100 items listed for my account so I know what was most recently listed and where other left off.

This new thing of only the first 9999 items does not work for me and it needs to be changed back.
      Have a magical day,
      Jennifer
      www.yourwdwstore.com

Comment

Maybe there should or could be a column added to the products view and edit list page for the catalog ID so we could sort based on that number.
        Have a magical day,
        Jennifer
        www.yourwdwstore.com

Comment

You can create a custom export set and include the creation date.
          Last edited by InsnWizard; 09-29-2011, 06:47 PM.
          David
          David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

I shouldn't have to use ftp. I have had 3d cart for over 3 years now and never had to do that before. This is one of those things that was not needed on my site. I have over 13,000 items and we list between 100-300 items a week. This is quite annoying to say the least.
            Have a magical day,
            Jennifer
            www.yourwdwstore.com

Comment

please change it back for selected carts. I am affected by this too.

Comment

They changed it back for my site - think they did it for all sites.
                Have a magical day,
                Jennifer
                www.yourwdwstore.com

Comment

Working...
                X