FaceBook App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaceBook App

Anyone figure out how to get it to work right. Can't tie the store to the profile and when I select view it keeps going back to the store set-up. Saved it numerous times and gave 3D the permissions so I'm at a loss.

Seems they changed something that 3D missed.

Thanks,
    David
    David
    David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Did this work for you before?

I followed the steps on the YouTube video of 3DCart on how to get this working and it worked. The trick is you need to follow the steps exactly.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

I got it last night. The directions don't have you create a business page.
      David
      David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Originally posted by InsnWizard View Post
        I got it last night. The directions don't have you create a business page.
        Where you able to get it working? Do you mean that the directions don't include creating a business page? If yes, can I i where you got those directions? http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/1.gif
        Last edited by satnavcompany; 10-05-2011, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Yup.
          You create the account. (In directions)
          Create a business page.(Not in directions)
          Then follow instructions on how to link up the store. (In directions)
          https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...loaditemid=141
          David
          David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion. I updated the document to give some brief directions as to where/how to create the business page.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Henry, Same link as the one I gave or has it changed?
              David
              David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Same link. It's possible you might be seeing a cached version of the file if it was downloaded previously. I went ahead and changed the name of the file as well to help avoid the file being overlooked if it was named the same.

The edits we made are located on page one of the document. They read as follows:
                Requirements:
                To properly use the Facebook 3dcart Online Store application, you will need the following:

A personal Facebook profile
                • A personal Facebook Profile is the default type of Facebook account profile which allows you to connect and network with your Facebook friends. The personal profile is typically only viewable to you and your Facebook friends, but it is required for the initial installation of the Facebook/3dcart Online Store Application.
                HINT: To create a Facebook Profile, simply go to http://www.facebook.com and sign up. (It’s free!)

A Facebook Business Page
                • A Facebook Business Page is a publicly available webpage which can be created on Facebook to advertise a local business or company. Rather than connecting with “friends” a business page will amass “fans.” For this reason, the business page is also sometimes referred to as a “Fan Page.”
                Important: Your personal profile MUST be listed as an administrator for the business page in which you wish to use the 3dcart Online Store Application.

HINT: To create a Facebook Business Page, first go to http://www.facebook.com and log out of your already created profile. Then, while at the Facebook homepage, use the “Create a Page for a celebrity, band or business.” link located below the main sign up form.

BE SURE TO USE YOUR FACEBOOK LOGIN EMAIL ADDRESS DURING THE BUSINESS PAGE CREATION STEPS TO TIE YOUR PROFILE AS AN ADMINISTRATOR TO THE PAGE.
                Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 10-04-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Beautiful Henry.
                  David
                  David's Gifts and Things

Comment

Working...
                  X