No announcement yet.

More Expensive Package=Less Bandwidth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Expensive Package=Less Bandwidth?

is that right? I have been open for business since for about 1 week. I have already used most of my bandwidth for the month. Thankfully this is the last day of the month.

I have a Gold pkg now. The next one up is Professional. The Gold has 6 GB per month of bandwidth. The Professional has 4??? is that right???

Typo??
    AvaBaby's Preemie & Newborn Boutique
    EcoBaby Chic Organics
    doTerra Origins Essential Oils

Originally posted by EcoBaby1 View Post
    is that right? I have been open for business since for about 1 week. I have already used most of my bandwidth for the month. Thankfully this is the last day of the month.

I have a Gold pkg now. The next one up is Professional. The Gold has 6 GB per month of bandwidth. The Professional has 4??? is that right???

Typo??
    Proffessional level (had) 8GB if you have signed up during the promotion. It looks like "Professional" and "Standard" are not offered any more therefore, it has the original bandwidth amount.... Perhaps 3DCart can confirm this.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

If you go on the 3d site it shows the pro @ 20 Gig but in admin upgrade area it it listed as 4.
      We just changed plans too and called support because admin showed less than the 3d site plans did. He said ignore admins #'s that we would get the plan specs listed on their site but I'd call and confirm.
      Last edited by mondo; 09-30-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mondo View Post
        If you go on the 3d site it shows the pro @ 20 Gig but in admin upgrade area it it listed as 4.
        We just changed plans too and called support because admin showed less than the 3d site plans did. He said ignore admins #'s that we would get the plan specs listed on their site but I'd call and confirm.

When I was upgrading I wanted "standard" at the time, but was told that we will NOT get the bonus x2 bandwidth.
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

My apologies I was quoting the professional plus. As mentioned the pro doesn't seem to be offered to new customers.

Comment

Working...
          X