Drop Image Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Image Option

Hi everyone, I am trying to set up my drop image options as described in this thread:

http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...ge-option.html

The solution in that thread doesn't describe anything about 4.0. Does anyone know if the solution described their will work for 4.0? Or is their a way I can get support for this from 3D cart? Thanks

Originally posted by gamersoption View Post
    Hi everyone, I am trying to set up my drop image options as described in this thread:

http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...ge-option.html

The solution in that thread doesn't describe anything about 4.0. Does anyone know if the solution described their will work for 4.0? Or is their a way I can get support for this from 3D cart? Thanks

Are you trying to have the main image change when an option is selected?
    Regular DropImage works on 4.0
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Thanks for your response. Yes, I am trying to have the main image change when an option is selected. I have the regular drop image options working but I can't get the main image to change after I edited the HTML. I am really just wondering if what is explained in that tutorial still works with version 4.0 because then I will know if I did something wrong. Also, if it doesn't, is their somewhat to use that tutorial to make it work or is their a new way of doing it for version 4.0? thanks!!!

Comment

Does anyone know if their is a way to get support for this? Thats all I'm wondering. Thanks

Comment

Hi gamersoption,

Unfortunately, it's not something we at 3dcart can offer direct support for since it falls under design services. However, I can confirm that the same instructions written in that older thread will still work for version 4.

I did make one small edit to the instructions to make things a bit more clear. (it's labeled as an update with today's date)

Basically, the previous instructions specify to remove the magiczoom.js reference, but the given example made it look as though the first two lines of the template were supposed to be the listing.js script tag and immediately jump to the table. (there's still some additional js that's needed in between.)

Perhaps if you could supply an example of a product you're trying to use this with, our community of forum merchants might be able to help out a bit more.

In the mean time, I hope my small edit on the instructions help clarify any trouble you may be having.

Comment

Thanks a ton 3dCartHenry, the truth was that I really just wanted to know if it still worked with V 4.0 because then I know it was me doing something wrong but thanks for editing that tutorial! I will take a look at it right now and hopefully I can figure out what my problem was. Also, here is the product I am trying to get working. Thanks!!!

Edit*
            I got it working and it works excellent. It is very easy to set up new products like this as well. Also, I got it working with this product:

Microsoft Refurbished Wireless Xbox 360 Controller
            Last edited by gamersoption; 10-08-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gamersoption View Post
              Thanks a ton 3dCartHenry, the truth was that I really just wanted to know if it still worked with V 4.0 because then I know it was me doing something wrong but thanks for editing that tutorial! I will take a look at it right now and hopefully I can figure out what my problem was. Also, here is the product I am trying to get working. Thanks!!!

Turbo Xbox 360 Mod Dual Rapid Fire Modded Controller w/ Burst Mode and Red LED
              The product above does not have any options....
              Elegant Weddings +
              www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
              www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Working...
              X