Pop up / Pop out shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop up / Pop out shopping cart

I could have sworn when version 4 came out or shortly after that I saw a demo of a pop out shopping cart with 3dcart. This is a cart that pops up when you hover over the shopping cart link / icon (not the same thing as the quick cart). Does anyone else remember something like this?
    Last edited by yourcablestore.com; 10-20-2011, 04:36 PM.
    Nathan
    www.YourCableStore.com

News to me! I have seen it on some Amazon sites, but not on 3d.

Comment

Pop out shopping cart

Hi,

When clicking on an "Add to Cart" link on "other" than the product page itself, the link sends the viewer to the product page instead of the cart. There should be a pop-up stating, "Item requires an option to be selected before adding to cart" so that customer knows why it wasn't added to cart. Or they may not realize it was not added to the cart and be dissappointed to realize after adding several products, that it was not. This costs sales. Thanks.http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-smile.gif

Hope this information helps you.
      Last edited by satnavcompany; 10-24-2011, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Same problem here

Originally posted by satnavcompany View Post
        Hi,

When clicking on an "Add to Cart" link on "other" than the product page itself, the link sends the viewer to the product page instead of the cart. There should be a pop-up stating, "Item requires an option to be selected before adding to cart" so that customer knows why it wasn't added to cart. Or they may not realize it was not added to the cart and be dissappointed to realize after adding several products, that it was not. This costs sales. Thanks.http://imagicon.info/cat/5-6/vbulletin-smile.gif

Hope this information helps you.
        I am having the same issue. Does anyone know if this is a bug?

For me, random products would be added but the others take me directly to the product page without adding anything. It is costly.

Any help would be great :)

Thanks.
        - Peace
        www.ifilters.net

Comment

Working...
        X