catFilterMainBlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catFilterMainBlock?

In the category template (category_0.html), there is a pretty extensive block of code that starts with:

Code:
    <!--START: catFilterMainBlock-->
    What the heck is this? I've searched and searched and can't find ANY mention of it anywhere. It sounds like what I'm looking for (I need to be able to filter category results), but when I have that codeblock in my template, it doesn't render in the page. Seems to me it's a setting that needs to be turned on in the admin somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I going crazy? Someone please help.

Well... After making a support ticket, I was told that this mystery code is apparently part of a plugin called "Advanced Category Filters", available for the low, low price of only $199... from their "App Store".

Two things...
    1. 3DCart has an App Store?!? (I had NO idea)
    2. Category filtering seems to me like a basic need that should be part of the cart.

Oh well... In the words of Puff Daddy: "It's all about the Benjamins", I guess.

Anyway, either this is some hush-hush thing that everyone is afraid to talk about, or literally no one here knows about this plugin. So, for anyone else that has run into this issue, I hope my frustration helps you. Enjoy!

You can purchase it here:

Ecommerce Category Filters | 3dcart App Store

Comment

Code Blocks and Services
      • Guide - Helpful
      • It's the BUSY holiday season. Be patient with questions.
      • The links at the top of this page will lead you to 3D services and products.

Comment

Working...
      X