Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detailersdomain
    replied
    just curious how did you upload into dreamweaver...I wanted to do the same thing. add some logos to the CC and paypal during checkout.

Leave a comment:

• SEMichelle
    replied
    Nevermind.....

Woo-hoo! Figured it out! Amazing what some sleep will do!

Leave a comment:

• SEMichelle
    replied
    Placed the code inside Macromedia Dreamweaver & Ugh!!! -- that template is so huge & complicated, I still have no idea where to place the paypal & credit card logos.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• SEMichelle
    started a topic Paypal Icon Checkout Page Placement

Paypal Icon Checkout Page Placement

Hello Everybody! I'm really new & hoping you can help me. Having problems center-aligning images for featured products, but that's for another post....

The current 'niggle' is that I've been trying to find out how & where to place a visual Paypal logo in the shipping template if a customer chooses to use this method of payment... I can't seem to find where I can put it!

I've (for now) opted to use the multi-step checkout system, so I think I need to change the 3rd page template somewhere?

Thank you for any help!!
    ==Michelle

--Hmmmm... it just hit me... can I copy the template & use Macromedia Dreamweaver to modify it??? Yes, been using ancient technology for awhile now, so a bit mind-blown over 3dCart. Thanks!!!!!!
    Last edited by SEMichelle; 12-12-2011, 02:49 PM.
Working...
X