google related toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google related toolbar

I am trying to get the google related toolbar from showing up on my website. I have been following the threads about this and see that someone has come up with a solution that currently does the trick. I am not sure who knows the code to insert and where to insert it. I thought it was ElegantWeddings and PM'd them but didn't hear back.

So whoever knows the code and where to put it could you please email it to me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Google Related is definitely bad behavior on Google's part. This fix seems to be working for now. They started using !important a while back to make it harder to remove the toolbar via css. Javascript seems to be the only answer.

Insert the following just after the body tag in your main frame template.

...I have removed the code at the request of a few different forum members...

The consensus is "Google might find out". I disagree but will take it down out of respect for the other members wishes. Visit our site and view source for the code or PM me.
    Last edited by tennesseecheesecake.com; 01-30-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

We IM the code to each other.
      David
      David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Thanks for replying tennesseecheesecake.com to my question. I appreciate someone taking the time to try and help me.

As you can see I posted this back in Dec. and noone responded to me, so I decided to use InsnWizard website source code to find it, and it appears to be working.

So, InsnWizard even though you wouldn't reply to my request or PM me the code, thank you also. :) I have been using your website source code to try and make my website better. I have learned a lot of interesting info by using your code and trying to apply it to my website.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
        www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

An olive branch, thank you. Be very careful, what you see is not always what the code is whether your using the view source or developer tools. Although developer tools will give you a much better idea of the code than view source.

Personally I don't know what the big deal is about posting the code. We get it from a website that is visible to the world. To think Goggle can't find it or deconstruct a web site is a fantasy.
          David
          David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Working...
          X