Paypal is not working!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal is not working!!!

Is anyone else having an error come up when trying to checkout with paypal?

The error has to do with the checkout4.asp script on line 508

Do we have access to this?

This error has cost us several hundred dollars in lost sales already!

I am currently on hold with tech support . . . zzzzzzzzzzz

well, your findings?

Comment

Over the past two weeks we've had a number or reports of problems using Paypal checkout.

I guess I always thought it was a PP thing but seeing this I may open a ticket just to verify next time I get a report.

Comment

Originally posted by watchdr View Post
        Is anyone else having an error come up when trying to checkout with paypal?

The error has to do with the checkout4.asp script on line 508

Do we have access to this?

This error has cost us several hundred dollars in lost sales already!

I am currently on hold with tech support . . . zzzzzzzzzzz
        Both PayPal and eBay have been up and down this week. Unusual for them.
        This according to friends who sell there. Anyone else?

Comment

We use it on several sites and have had no known issues

Comment

No known issues here.

Comment

Support did a great job at trying to find the problem on 3dcart end. But it seems it has to be paypal once again.

I hate paypal. They are the worst!

Comment

More complaints about PayPal at checkout.

Since Saturday I've had 6 complaints about Paypal "It just loops back and forth" and "just kept indicating processing"

Ticket opened with support but it makes you wonder how many folks haven't reported the issues that sales were lost from.

Comment

I had one customer w/ an issue call today, but he thought it was his own account. Will test tomorrow.

If anyone needs their site tested, as long as they will cancel / refund I will do some checkouts in exchange for same on my site. PM if interested.

BP

Comment

We've had several issues with PayPal. Mainly customers calling in. They say that they kept getting "looped" back to the website and everything they entered on the order form is blank.

I called Paypal and they said the problem was with 3dCart. And, I should add - I can't replicate the problem. But, there are a lot of calls saying that they can't place PayPal orders.

Two thoughts:
                    - Are any of you having problems using the shared SSL? Strange as it sounds, it could be an issue.

- Also, what is the setting you have for phone numbers? I read here on the forum that phone number requirement differences may account for it.
                    Last edited by Davef; 03-30-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Paypal problems on this end today with our cart also. Cutsomer gets to paypal and when returned to 3d's cart continues in a loop.

Comment

Working...
                      X