Make an Offer (Product Incomplete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make an Offer (Product Incomplete)

This feature has a lot of potential but seems incomplete to me. If I deny an offer there is no place for me to leave comments stating why we denied it. There is also not an option for us to offer a different price.

So lets say the product is $299 and they submit an offer for $200, I think we should have a way in the feature to deny with a message stating the lowest we will offer you on this product is $249, If you want the product for $249 click this ordering link.

Right now all they get is a message that their price was denied.

This feature has sooo much potential as a price match feature, but as it is right now, it does not offer the required capability. I was very excited to try this out once it was released, only to be let done :(

Originally posted by tmilone103 View Post
    This feature has a lot of potential but seems incomplete to me. If I deny an offer there is no place for me to leave comments stating why we denied it. There is also not an option for us to offer a different price.

So lets say the product is $299 and they submit an offer for $200, I think we should have a way in the feature to deny with a message stating the lowest we will offer you on this product is $249, If you want the product for $249 click this ordering link.

Right now all they get is a message that their price was denied.

Comment

Working...
    X