Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Review Question

Hello:

I was wondering if somebody could help me with this question: I have the product review function enabled in my store, but I found out today that ANYBODY can leave a review without prior purchase. Can I change that? And if so where?

I like the review function a lot but I would like that to be a tool that my customers can us after a purchase had been made.

Thanks for your help.

Uta

We get them too, we just don't approve them. We read each review and approve or disapprove.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Elegant:

That is what I do.

Support got back to me right away and pointed out that you can have your customers sign in first before they can leave a review. I implemented that right away. It just seems to make sense.

Uta

Comment

Yes, i forgot about that.
        Because on our sites the guest checkout is allowed, we do not get all customers who creates an account; because of that we cannot enforce that for the reviews.
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Elegant:

I have guest check out too. You mean that those two things are related? That would be odd. You should still be able to check out as a guest, but you just would not have the option to review.

I am confused - again.

Uta

Comment

Working...
          X