Facebook integration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook integration?

Looks like 3d doesn't have any integration with facebook anymore? Their documentation is outdated.
    What do you do for facebook?

Good. I could never get mine to work properly. May be the app is being updated?

Uta

Comment

Originally posted by sergit View Post
      Looks like 3d doesn't have any integration with facebook anymore? Their documentation is outdated.
      What do you do for facebook?
      Are you referring to the facebook 3dcart store app? I was able to install mine just a few weeks ago. Seems to be working fine. I don't like the buy buttons but c'est la vie. You can check mine out at Lauren Mac | Facebook

I followed the knowledge base instructions.
      Marsha,

Comment

Lauren, there are no products showing on your facebook site.

Comment

Originally posted by taylorsnutrition View Post
          Lauren, there are no products showing on your facebook site.
          Hmm...it was working last night. :( You are right it is not working now. Seriously, I get frustrated that so many features do not work! i.e. mobile on new iPhone etc....
          Last edited by mac411; 03-06-2012, 05:10 PM.
          Marsha,

Comment

Our facebook store is empty as well. Just noticed it today, so we don't know when it happened. No word or warning from 3dCart, though.

Comment

Has any of your upgraded your FB business page to the new TimeLine format? it looks like that could be the cause, because prior to upgrade it worked, may not be on 3DCart's end.
              Elegant Weddings +
              www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
              www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

We haven't updated to the new timeline format yet and there is nothing in our fb store either.

Going to submit a support ticket.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
                www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

Same problem - Same frustration

It's been happening for the past week. I kept thinking I had buggered something up in trying to get my Timeline ready to go.

This is absurd.

Comment

I've also submitted a support ticket. My store items were there two days ago and now they're gone

Update: I got a response from support:

I was just informed by our development team that the items missing is due to a change made by facebook. We are currently working to get this corrected. Please be patient while we look into this - we will contact you as soon as we have a resolution.
                    Last edited by Toobusy; 03-08-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Facebook update

I tried to change, install and re- install the app today - so far no luck. None of my products are showing.

Any updates?

Thanks,
                      Uta

Comment

Originally posted by Littledogfashion View Post
                        I tried to change, install and re- install the app today - so far no luck. None of my products are showing.

Any updates?

Thanks,
                        Uta

Did you see the update on the admin panel home page?
                        Elegant Weddings +
                        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
                        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Hi Elegant:

yes, I did but my products still will not show.

Uta

Comment

Mine were not showing until yesterday but they are now and they're showing now...reading this thread again prompted me to check and my items are showing

Comment

API Changes due to new facebook timeline? Tabs are junk now as well. Time for an Update.

And does anyone actually sell anything with this plugin? I find to get them to your site through Outside blog posts, SEO, Marketing and other means is more effective.
                              Want 1000 Facebook Likes or Shares? G+1? Tweets? 3Dcart Design and Tweaking - Product Data Solutions - Custom Excel Upload Sheets - SEO Services - FREE Blog Hosting.

Comment

Working...
                              X