"3dcart" being shown in my address bar when you get to checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "3dcart" being shown in my address bar when you get to checkout

since i run a website that HAS a store, not just a store itself, we chose to use a subdomain as our store address..... store.site.com

everything works fine except once you hit the proceed to checkout button, the address in the link bar changes to site.3dcartstores.com/checkout link. This is not really a big deal, however i'm going to have my competitors be seeing this and i dont want them to know what awesome cart i'm using and one up me LOL

Another concern, is when i'm promoting my products on my facebook page by share, right under the link it shows the actual 3dcart address as well...i obviously dont want that showing there either.

any ideas?

This is due to the fact that you have a shared SSL with 3dcart. You just need to get your own SSL Certificate for your checkout and you'll be good to go.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcartdesigns View Post
      This is due to the fact that you have a shared SSL with 3dcart. You just need to get your own SSL Certificate for your checkout and you'll be good to go.
      OK I have that actually since i was up for renewal on my old cart i went ahead and bought it but never applied it since we got new cart software...how do i go about enstating this? is this something i need to send to 3dcart to install on their server?

Comment

Originally posted by shellyky View Post
        OK I have that actually since i was up for renewal on my old cart i went ahead and bought it but never applied it since we got new cart software...how do i go about enstating this? is this something i need to send to 3dcart to install on their server?
        If you did not buy it from 3d there will be a charge to have them install it for you.

See the PS page for info:

Professional Ecommerce Services by 3DCart Shopping Cart Software
        Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 07-10-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X