Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to show "As Low As" pricing on Category Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to show "As Low As" pricing on Category Page?

Hi all,

I'm not sure if there's a way to code this, but is there a way to have the category page, when it shows all products in that category, to have a line that says "As Low As [PRICE OF LAST QUANTITY DISCOUNT TIER]".

I've attached a screen shot of what I would like it to look like. I'm afraid that if people are "shopping around" and don't actually click on the product to see the Quantity Discounts, that they may think that ordering 100 of that product would all be the 1-9 tier price (which is the default price shown).

Thanks in advance!
    James
    Attached Files

You can use the "Display Text" feature in the Advanced Tab. However that will show up instead of the price on both the Category and Listing page.

Comment

Originally posted by JR123 View Post
      Hi all,

I'm not sure if there's a way to code this, but is there a way to have the category page, when it shows all products in that category, to have a line that says "As Low As [PRICE OF LAST QUANTITY DISCOUNT TIER]".

I've attached a screen shot of what I would like it to look like. I'm afraid that if people are "shopping around" and don't actually click on the product to see the Quantity Discounts, that they may think that ordering 100 of that product would all be the 1-9 tier price (which is the default price shown).

Thanks in advance!
      James
      There are 2 variables you can use [minprice] and [maxprice], the only catch is that you need to have these within the following comment blocks.

HTML Code:
      <!--START: quantity-->As low as [minprice] <!--START: quantity_items--> <!--[lowbound] [highbound] [price]--><!--END: quantity_items--><!--END: quantity-->
      Jimmy Rodriguez

Comment

Thank you both for the advice!
        -James

Comment

Hi Jimmy,

I've tried inserting the code into Category_0 template, but it isn't showing up when I preview my store (cache is cleared). I may not have it properly placed...can you please advise where in the Cat_0 template that code should be placed?

Thanks!
          James

Comment

Working...
          X