Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which template page goes with which store page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which template page goes with which store page?

So what I'm trying to do is to get my default product image to display as the thumbnail on every page throughout my site so I don't have to manually create thousands of thumbnail images for each of my pictures...

Problem I am having is identifying which page in my site correlates to which tempate file so as I am trying to tweak them I cannot be sure if it's working or not... Is there anyway to easily identify within a page source or anything like that which template file is at work?

Thanks in advance for an advice.

-John

you mean the product listing templates? (under the item advanced tab)

Comment

Originally posted by doberer View Post
      you mean the product listing templates? (under the item advanced tab)
      I was able to identify that product page templates. But I have to edit the category pages, home page (which was easy to find), checkout page, etc... Basically any page that uses a thumbnail since 3DCart has no option to automatically create thumbnails from main images or at least the option to use main images as a thumnail... Why not?

Comment

Hi John,

Did you consider just doing a Product Export, copying the IMAGE1 column into the THUMBNAIL column and then importing this back? No need to update template and will use Image1 as the thumbnail.

Jimmy Rodriguez

Comment

If I do that will it display the images in their normal size or will it automatically display them to thumbnail size?

Comment

Working...
          X