Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back order or pre sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Back order or pre sale

    How do I setup a back order or pre-sale on a single product.
    I have 1 certain product on the way but want to add a pre-sale.
    But I don't want folks to be able to pre-order other out of stock items, just this particular one.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Muldrick82 View Post
    How do I setup a back order or pre-sale on a single product.
    I have 1 certain product on the way but want to add a pre-sale.
    But I don't want folks to be able to pre-order other out of stock items, just this particular one.

    Edit the product in Store Manager:
    You can set the Inventory Options to BackOrder or waiting list
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, but that would do it to all products.
      I don't want to allow back orders on all products, just 1 product.
      I suppose I can just add a stock amount and the put "pre-orders only" in the description.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Muldrick82 View Post
        Yes, but that would do it to all products.
        I don't want to allow back orders on all products, just 1 product.
        I suppose I can just add a stock amount and the put "pre-orders only" in the description.

        Not sure what you mean. When you put that "one" product to BackOrder then that product will be allowed to be placed on back order.
        You are not updating your entire catalog by changing the Inventory option on one product.
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
          Not sure what you mean. When you put that "one" product to BackOrder then that product will be allowed to be placed on back order.
          You are not updating your entire catalog by changing the Inventory option on one product.

          Oh, I see now.
          Ok, thanks, that'll work :)

          Comment

          Working...
          X