HELP: Shipping settings on Checkout by Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Shipping settings on Checkout by Amazon

We set up the Checkout by Amazon button, however we are having problems with shipping setup.
    On the 3dcart setup there is an option to get shipping rates from 3dcart, however I found out that CBA only has 3 shipping methods and if you have more than 3 methods on 3dcart then you cannot use this option, as each Amazon method needs to be mapped to only one 3dcart method.

We have Flat rate shipping, Free shipping, and we offer all the regular and expedited options from UPS and USPS, plus 4 international shipping methods.

The 2nd option is to setup shipping methods on Amazon and use these. However we again run into the 3 shipping methods (standard, one day and two day) and we have to set these up with order total tiers. We cannot use live rates because 3dcart does not send the weights to Amazon, or maybe CBA does not ask for these.
    I was able to set up Flat rate and Free shipping. These are easy. One day and two day are problematic because there can be huge differences in price based on Size and weight. Hawaii and Alaska are also problematic, not to mention International.

I had a discussion with the Amazon CBA rep and he did not offer any solutions.

I need help and advice on how other people are handling this. Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated, maybe something will click.
Working...
X