Cant view non completed orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant view non completed orders

Is anyone else having issues viewing non completed orders? When I click "View" I get the error below. Support appears to be stumped.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    Is anyone else having issues viewing non completed orders? When I click "View" I get the error below. Support appears to be stumped.
    only way to get rid of this (that i know of) is to delete the corrupted order.
    There must be some corrupted values in that cart, ie. invalid shipping amount.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
      only way to get rid of this (that i know of) is to delete the corrupted order.
      There must be some corrupted values in that cart, ie. invalid shipping amount.
      Its happening on all orders I try to view. Doesnt appear to be just one order.

Comment

This is getting stupid. Support keeps bringing up the page that contains ALL the orders, ie Orders > Not Completed and saying the issue is resolved.

I told the first guy, its when you click the View button next to ANY order.

He saw the issue then escalated the ticket. The second support guy looked at the Orders > Not Completed page, which is ok, and says "all is well" then closes the ticket.

Problem still there so I reopened the ticket.

What is so difficult to understand when I have told them twice it isnt on the Orders > Not Completed page, its when you click the View button next to an order.

If I get one more support person saying my Orders > Not Completed page is fine, I'm going to scream.

Am I not explaining this properly???
        Last edited by rburton34; 05-02-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I only worry about this because I had this page come up before and Gil said when that error appears it is pretty serious.

Comment

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but on open orders I can only Print or Edit, there is no view button. There is however a view button on incomplete orders, so maybe support is looking for the view button, which on my end is only on incomplete orders?

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
              Maybe I'm misunderstanding but on open orders I can only Print or Edit, there is no view button. There is however a view button on incomplete orders, so maybe support is looking for the view button, which on my end is only on incomplete orders?
              From what I can see on the replies from support, they are going to Orders > Not Complete, seeing the page appear normally, and assuming the problem is fixed. They are not clicking the View button next to the orders to get the error to come up.

My ticket was updated again and they are looking for a fix.

Comment

Try calling support. When I have a problem that is serious I call support and also send a message to Gil to make sure its resolved properly.

Comment

Originally posted by tmilone103 View Post
                  Try calling support. When I have a problem that is serious I call support and also send a message to Gil to make sure its resolved properly.
                  The admin has disabled my ability to search for members so I will try to access Gil a different way. Been on the phone with support several times the last 2 days. Continued problems with my site, over 15 hours of downtime in 30 hours and of course this issue isnt resolved.

Comment

Working...
                  X