Manually Enter Customer reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manually Enter Customer reviews

I get a lot of customers that simply do a "Reply" to the review email that they get. I'm in the process of modifying the layout to see what works best to get them to actually click on the link and review it instead.

Is there a way that I can manually enter the product review in for the users that have just replied? I didn't see anything in the order or product review section where I could do this.

Originally posted by Evolution View Post

Is there a way that I can manually enter the product review in for the users that have just replied? I didn't see anything in the order or product review section where I could do this.
    You can do this in the front end.
    Review the item as if you are the customer, just copy and paste the buyer's review. You can decide the number of stars according to what the buyer said, remember to put the buyer's email address on the review.

That's how I we do it.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
      You can do this in the front end.
      Review the item as if you are the customer, just copy and paste the buyer's review. You can decide the number of stars according to what the buyer said, remember to put the buyer's email address on the review.

That's how I we do it.
      I thought about that but, unless I'm missing something, the only way I saw it could be done was to find the customer in the admin panel, log in as them, and then go to the review.

I wasn't sure if there was a way to do it directly from the order.

On the front end you still have to log in as the user which can't be done if you don't know the password.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
        I thought about that but, unless I'm missing something, the only way I saw it could be done was to find the customer in the admin panel, log in as them, and then go to the review.

I wasn't sure if there was a way to do it directly from the order.

On the front end you still have to log in as the user which can't be done if you don't know the password.
        ah! you probably have login required to review items (?)
        We don't have that enabled, so we can enter the reviews from the webiste directly. But they do get approved from the backend
        Elegant Weddings +
        www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
        www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Working...
        X