More Results pagination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Results pagination

Does anyone know how to change the size of the pagination prompts? For example, in a category it shows:
    More results: (1) 2 3 4 5 Next Page

My customers aren't seeing the page numbers and think there is only one page of products. Thank you.

You can find the pagination code in the category_X.html (x being 0,1,2,..etc)
    look for <!--START: PAGING-->
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Thanks so much! You saved me a lot of time.

Comment

Thanks - I needed that too! Category pages have been corrected now, but I also need to make a similar edit to an Extra Page I added as Site Content, and cannot figure out where to edit for the Extra Page.

There is a template file called extrapage.html, but the paging code is not in that one. Would anyone know where I might make this change for Extra Pages?

Comment

I can't think of a situation where an extra page would have paging code enabled. Can you provide an example?

I want to caution you guys about editing the paging code. It is VERY sensitive to changes and can break easily. Even if you just remove some whitespace I have found that it can break the functionality. I have confirmed this with support and they basically suggest not messing with it unless you can help it.

Comment

Here's an example where you'd need pagination on an Extra Page -- I am using the Database Feed feature to display customer testimonials as database records on an Extra Page. Works great.

You can set the number of records to display on the page, and would need pagination to see the records shown on subsequent pages. But it turns out I had apparently not tested enough - Extra Pages already have pagination.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post

I want to caution you guys about editing the paging code. It is VERY sensitive to changes and can break easily. Even if you just remove some whitespace I have found that it can break the functionality. I have confirmed this with support and they basically suggest not messing with it unless you can help it.
              I removed it. Although, I really had hoped that it would be safe to modify.

Comment

It is certainly possible to modify it. I have changed the look of mine with CSS. Just passing along that you can make a change that is technically 100% valid and it could cause it to misbehave and you might not know why.

Comment

Yep, I can vouch for that - the most minor of edits can make it misbehave - I tweaked font size, and now it looks and works great at top of page but something is terribly wrong with it at bottom of page... will probably just put it back like it was, wonky page number sizes and all.

Comment

One thing you make sure of -- both top and bottom blocks must be 100% identical

Comment

Working...
                    X