Checkout without ph#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkout without ph#

Hello, I keep having customers call me that when entering there ph# they get an error and cant continue. Im sure I disabled ph# required but dont remember where its located?
    Help please!
    Thanks
    Kathleen
    www.bikerbabesleathers.com
    www.theleatheroutpost.com
    Please "like" us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bik...rs/95860340129

I think it's over on paypal. I have mine disabled and I'm having the same complaints

Comment

I dont think it has anything to do with paypal because there not even trying to checkout with paypal
      Kathleen

Comment

just checked paypal and its turned off.

If you are experiencing an issue with New Orders not showing up with a phone number, this is not related to the 3dcart checkout process. It is more then likely related to a setting in PayPal that requires the phone number. Below are instructions on how to to change this setting to get the proper information back into your orders.
        1.Login to your Paypal Account
        2.Click on Profile
        3.Under Selling Preferences, click on Website Payment Preferences
        4.Under Contact Telephone Number, set it to "On (Required Field)"
        Kathleen

Comment

Is there an update on this? The "Phone Number not Required" option does not work in the backend. This is set to NOT require a phone number but it is still showing errors if a phone number is not entered. This occurs for either billing or shipping.

The only change this makes is removing the red asterisk on the checkout page showing it is required.

Comment

You have to use the new template code for the page. I had the same issue and once I started using the new template code for the checkout page the problem went away.

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
            Is there an update on this? The "Phone Number not Required" option does not work in the backend. This is set to NOT require a phone number but it is still showing errors if a phone number is not entered. This occurs for either billing or shipping.

The only change this makes is removing the red asterisk on the checkout page showing it is required.

Comment

I entered a ticket and was told the issue could be replicated and that they would investigate and get back to me but the ticket was closed so I dont expect to ever hear back about it as a closed ticket I think means done.

I have tried to get support to resolve this issue several times and they always close the ticket and I never hear back.

When you say new template code, would I just need to revert back to the original checkout version?

Comment

Working...
              X