tired of typing my login info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of typing my login info

Im sure it's setup this way for security, but is there a way so I don't have to retype my login info to access my admin. Save the UN and PW?

Originally posted by Muldrick82 View Post
    Im sure it's setup this way for security, but is there a way so I don't have to retype my login info to access my admin. Save the UN and PW?
    Most browsers allow you to save your login information, and keeps you logged in if you declare that the it is safe to keep you logged in. I recommend FireFox as that's what we use.
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Well, working on a Mac now...safari.
      Seemed like no matter what we used before, IE, FF, safari, it never did, and still doesn't save the login info.
      But I'll mess around some more, now that's know it should save it?
      Thanks

Comment

The login form that the 3DCart admin site uses is non-standard and it seems to cause problems with auto-login services like on Chrome or Safari.

I use 1Password to do it quickly.

Comment

Why don't you use a PW Manager like Roboform? It can also generate PW's. I pretty sure it's free for limited logins. Find it at download.com

I've used it for many years on several different PC's

Comment

I use Safari and it never used to work before, even adding an entry into the Keychain Access application. Now though it does - recently within the last week after the last Lion update.

Comment

Security

It is never wise to store your login info for secure entrances (like admin) in your browser "saved passwords" section. You're leaving yourself open for hackers.

Comment

Working...
              X