3dc Facebook Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dc Facebook Store?

Does anyone have their facebook 3dc store functioning properly? Mine produces and error and you see nothing but and has for a couple weeks or better. No response from support on my ticket so I thought I'd ask. Maybe something was right and it worked and now since the timeline change I need to change something?

Kim
    Passion4Mopars

Yes our Facebook 3dcart store works as advertised.
    Setting it up was the most convoluted process ever and I can see where problems may occur. It has been working for at least eight months with no issues.

Comment

Thanks elightbox. I had a hard time getting it set up, it was working for over a year and then hasn't been for a couple weeks or better fulltime, it was working hit and miss for awhile after the new timeline change. I'll uninstall the app, reinstall and jump through the hoops again and see if I can get some results

Comment

After not being able to resolve the display issues with 3dCart's FB Store implementation, I started using Wishpond. I have to manually upload our sales items each month, but I like the presentation a whole lot better.

http://www.facebook.com/tclifesafety...15119328510154
        Chris
        TC Life Safety
        TC Wireless

Comment

Thanks Chris! I messed with the FB store yesterday until I was ready to pull my hair out, my eyeballs were bleeding and my fingers were nubs to no avail...same error. I deleted the app, started a new page and still no love. I'll check out wishpond. No response to my support ticket so FB store seems to have no priority in the support que either :o(

Comment

Glad to help - it's free for up to 100 products too.
            Chris
            TC Life Safety
            TC Wireless

Comment

20 free products and it will crawl your site and snag your products...at least that's what the website is showing currently and it's crawling currently, which should be nice to have a store that actually works on FB again. Thanks again Chris

Comment

Hmmm, they must have changed it recently to 20. I didn't have great luck having it crawl my site, plus I wanted to be able to control what products were displayed. Hope it works well for you.
                Chris
                TC Life Safety
                TC Wireless

Comment

Working...
                X