Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is my Word Press Blog beating my 3dcart store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my Word Press Blog beating my 3dcart store?

Just curious if anyone could give me any incite. I was not doing great in organic searches with my site, then I got myself on the map and started to get words to the first page. I am still doing everything I can to keep myself up there. All of the sudden, for some of my important words, I am seeing my Word Press Blog beating me in position in the organic results and not only beating me, but taking it's place on the first page and my store page is dropping low or dropping out completley. I mean is Word Press just that much more powerful SEO wise then 3dcart? I do a lot of SEO on my site, this should not be happening. All I do on my blog is write blog entries. I have no products, barely SEO, small amount of pages, less then a year old, etc...

Any ideas? Anyone else run into this issue and if so, how do you deal with it? I also have the build in blog but I didn't like it, it wasn't ranking well so I somewhat stopped using it. I maybe blog on it once every two weeks or three just to keep it fresh.

I had the same thing happen between my blog and store. I did the free month of seomoz to just have a 3rd eye on the seo and I had to go through and edit the product template to include some of the changes they pointed out and now the shop outranks the blog.

Comment

Working...
    X