Knowledge Base Replaced by Webinars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledge Base Replaced by Webinars?

Has anyone noticed along the top of the forums there's no Knowledge base link any longer, no support options link(s)? That seems to have been replaced by a "Resources" tab that now makes use of 3dcart University and webinars for attempting to figure out how to do something with your store?

Was there an announcement about this that I missed? Finding something in the list of webinars is a navigational nightmare and watching the whole video THINKING you're going to see or hear what you're looking for and finding out it wasn't in that one has been a waste of a lot of my precious time.

Personally I liked the old knowledge base layout better where you could go to "shipping" and see the topics related to shipping, for example, pick the one that matched closely to what I was looking for and read.

Maybe I'm getting old, but the new system, or what seems to be the new system, is time consuming. The average webinar video is half an hour it seems. I feel like an old woman who preferred her blinking time on an old VCR to a new fangled DVD player that I can't seem to figure out and don't have the time to learn LOL

If you go to the home page of 3dcart, and then click support you can get to the knowledge base

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
      Has anyone noticed along the top of the forums there's no Knowledge base link any longer, no support options link(s)?
      Thanks for catching that, we just updated the menu in the forums and the support link is supposed to be at the top/right, just like it is on the 3dcart.com website. We'll take care of that.

Jimmy

Comment

Thanks I thought I was overly tired and overly over heated LOL

Comment

Working...
        X