Google Analytics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Analytics

Has anyone else implemented the new Google Analytics module that was released in version 4.7 where 3dcart dynamically puts the require google analytics code and ecommerce code automatically? Are your indiviudual transactions and products showing in google analytics ecommerce?

Yes. I removed the Google Analytics code from the Frame, and removed the 3dcart Analytics code from Checkout4 footer, then I added our Google Analytics Account # in the NEW settings location and all is working fine including visits and conversions.

We also use the Google Ads conversion code in Checkout4, and I left that alone as it provides different information to Google Ads.

Comment

Thanks for the info, in google analytics, under ecommerce section, are the individual transactions showing up under the transactions menu and the products showing up under the product performance menu?

Comment

Is there any advantage to doing it this way over doing it in the frame/checkout4 files? It seems to already track ecommerce stats..

Comment

No, not really if you already have it implemented. Ours didnt work correctly before so we tried using this instead but still have the same issues. For you under ecommerce section, are the individual transactions showing up under the transactions menu and the products showing up under the product performance menu?

Comment

Originally posted by w_colton48 View Post
            For you under ecommerce section, are the individual transactions showing up under the transactions menu and the products showing up under the product performance menu?
            Yes, that shows up fine.

Comment

In need of jimmy

Thanks, Mine does not and I opened a ticket and the guy that responded to my ticket states this information is not supposed to show up, which I believe he is wrong. Could Jimmy chime in on this please?

Comment

Ours also show up transaction by transaction.

You have to set up Google Analytics for E-commerce goals. I think there is an extra step in there. In the Profile you have to setup a e-commerce goal and put /checkout4.asp for Goal URL, and "Head Match" for the match type.

Comment

Working...
                X